Saturday, September 26, 2015

Long Run on a Fast Day

Tonight many families were outside, BBQing. House of Praise also had their Mid-Autumn Festival BBQ. We decided to stay home and had our own Family Time. We sang, shared and prayed. It was good to be together.

During the day, Abby had to go to cram school and then her youth group went for a bike ride in the afternoon.

Isaiah did not have to get up early for practice, but then in the afternoon, he also had to go to his cram school.

Alan played tennis in the morning and then he stayed home and relaxed in the afternoon.

I cleaned the house, baked, did a load of laundry and then went for a long run in the afternoon. It was overcast all day, so the run felt great. I would have enjoyed it if it was a bit cooler! There were lots of people out at the park. My run was slow... 20kilometers in 2 hours 05 minutes.  My legs did not want to move. I think it could be because one of my toenails was hurting.

This is a great holiday!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 5」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment