Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Water Came at Three

At 2:49 am, I woke to the sound of water filling up the bathroom toilet tanks... the beautiful sound of water.  I got up and washed the dishes as they were piling up in the sink and they were stinking up the house. Since they were so dirty, it took quite a while to wash everything. I also flushed all the toilets and then started a load of clothes as we had all the wet stuff from mopping up the water that had seeped into Abby's bedroom. An hour later, at 3:49 am, I went back to bed!

The day was spent cooking and baking and cleaning. I had picked up donated goods and had to separate everything -- summer stuff goes to the Philippines, winter stuff goes to the local charity! I drove to drop off the donated stuff.

I had time for a run and it was very muggy out.

The day sure went by fast!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 12」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment