Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Friends Are Having Twins

Dear friends of ours have been waiting to have kids.  They just recently found out that they will be having twins. They live in an apartment complex right next to us. So, I told them that they can drop off one of the twins at my house and I'll help them out.

She is in the first trimester and feels very tired. Certain smells have started to affect her. For the first time today, she threw up because she smelled burning plastic!  We invited her and her husband over for dinner and she brought over two pumpkins that she had bought. She used to make the most delicious pumpkin soup, but now, the smell of pumpkin is no longer appetizing to her.  I told her they can come over for dinner as often as they'd like.

With twins, it's difficult to figure out the exact due date. She is only about 10 weeks along. So maybe next April or May!  I can hardly wait!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment