Monday, August 31, 2015

A Whole New Chapter

Today was the first day of school for my kids.

I should have taken a picture of both my kids dressed in their uniform as they will be going to the same high school.

Isaiah -- a year ago
10th grade

Isaiah -- today
11th grade

Abby -- today
10th grade

Abby -- today
I dropped them off at the MRT Station and waved good-bye!

I had a project to finish up, so that kept me busy all day.

I picked Abby up at around 5:15 and got the scoop, i.e. what did she have for lunch, what's her schedule going to be like, who did she meet, etc. etc. etc.

This summer went by so quickly! This is the beginning of a new chapter. I'm sure that these next few years will go by very quickly as well.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 115: 10」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment