Monday, May 31, 2021

Cleaning Day!

I would have liked to rest today... but we woke up to some very 'delightful' smell... The kids, Alan and I all knew... 

So, the day was spent cleaning... two loads of laundry as everything was stripped again! And steam cleaned the floor, wiped everything down, disinfected and sprayed!

I did sit down and worked a bit on my next talk for HOP. I am researching Psalm 63! O God, You are my God... that's how it starts and I really used it to cry out to God... 

I did have a run at 4:15... I didn't go long... but it was invigorating as the rain was so refreshing. I was completely soaked.

In the morning, Isaiah's scooter didn't start, so he rode my scooter to work. Alan kick-started it and I took it down. The starter was whacky because of the rain. The guy fixed it for free. So, on the way back from my run, I picked it up!

Abby and Alan had classes at home.

I made meatballs to go with the risotto rice. This evening, I also made Chinese tang-yuan! Delicious!

Mom was better as she was not asking to go to the bathroom every five minutes, like she was doing for the past two days! I guess I should weigh her again after today! I will do that tomorrow morning!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Bible verse of the day

Psalm 63:3-4 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

Psalm 63 only has 11 verses, but it is fabulously uplifting!

It all starts with a relationship with God... seeking Him early and earnestly. 

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1 - May God Be - Free Bible Verse Art Downloads - Bible Verses To  Go

3 comments:

  1. Today was another hyper bathroom day... I don't know what's wrong with Mom. It's like she's using the bathroom as a way to get our attention. She is getting weird. And she's not losing weight anymore. I think it's because I just give her three meals a day! And I control her portions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's still up! We have let her into the bathroom so many times. This is crazy!

    ReplyDelete