Thursday, May 27, 2021

A Record High for May!

By 10am, we all knew it was going to be sizzling... 

We stayed indoors... The kids and Alan had their online classes... 

Mom was up and after her shower, she ate and went back to rest! That's the usual these past few days... In the afternoon, she watches Little House. With the heat, I didn't take her outside for her usual walk. At night she still bangs, not as often, but we can still hear her. I am thinking of redoing the bunk beds so that she can't bang on the upper bunk or the wall. I'm thinking of putting the mattress from the top bun against the wall. I might have time to work on it tomorrow.

I had tutoring from 4-7:30! School will be finished, so I might not be tutoring for three weeks, which is perfect for me as I am looking forward to the break! Alan served Mom her dinner!

I made mini-cheeseburgers!

In the evening, we all did for our 'workout'. Alan and I went for a run. Abby rode the bike! Isaiah did weights inside the house. Even at 8:30, it was still hot!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Chronicles 29:19 ASV - and give unto Solomon my son a perfect heart, to

I read this verse this morning and prayed it for both Isaiah and Abby. Give unto Isaiah my son a perfect heart, to keep thy commandments, thy testimonies, and thy statutes, and to do all these things... Give unto Abby my daughter a perfect heart, to keep thy commandments, thy testimonies, and thy statutes, and to do all these things... 

That's my greatest hope for my kids... that they would have a perfect heart to follow after God!

If you have kids, I'd encourage you to pray this for your kids as well!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

No comments:

Post a Comment