Thursday, May 6, 2021

Better than Yesterday...

I didn't have an article to edit... 

But I did have to tutor... the dissertation is nearly finished. She will print it out and we will have one final look through... 

I did go for a run, during the very hottest period of the day. What else can I do? That was my only free hour!

I worked on May 30th talk... Page 2 already... 

Tutored from 4-5 and cooked dinner.

Mom has been 'fighting' taking her shower. But I think with the warmer weather, she will be more willing! Please pray! She can't go without a shower! 

Isaiah has not heard back about the scholarship letter that we wrote. We are trusting God to shower His favor upon him. He is applying for a tennis scholarship via Soochow! If he gets it, that's an extra 300US$! 

Abby has not heard back regarding her mandatory summer internship. I think she will need to look at another possibility! She waited too long... and now, the ones she likes are all gone!

Alan has one more day of the ICEE Week. It's been a busy week for him!

I made the coupons for Mother's Day. Taiwan is cracking down... so after this Sunday, we will not be having Love Feast at church. The third 'wave' of Covid-19 and the situation in India are making the Taiwan CDC take all the precautionary measures!

Last night, I went to Carrefour and PXMart after my tutoring session in the evening. I like going just before closing hours as they put a lot of stuff on special. I got two portions of delicious liver for 2US$. That's what Mom is having for dinner tonight along with veggies and cous cous!

With this being Mother's Day weekend, one of my students emailed me and asked for help. She can't have a tutoring session... I edited her writing online and emailed it back to her. Such sweet students I have!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Each morning, I love reading God's word. Something always pops out and speaks to me. Today, as I was reading Psalm 89, I was amazed at verses I didn't notice before. 

Psalm 89:1-2 | KCIS 630

Psalm 89 (with text - press on more info.) - YouTube

Living Water — wiirocku: Psalm 89:14 (NIV)- Righteousness and...Psalm 89:15-16 | Psalms, Bible promises, Impress quotes

Today's Promise : Psalm 89:21 | Jesus Calls

Seek Him First!

Bethel English Service – Bethel Presbyterian Church Singapore

3 comments:

  1. did you have some onions with that????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post so many GREAT Bible pictures and I just get mostly trash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do quite well, Mom... At least you are posting every day...

      Delete