Monday, May 3, 2021

Mom Is Hyper!

Mom had so much fun at the overnight facility that the Day Care Center called and said, "Your Mom is hyper... You're going to have an exhausting night..."

This morning I drove over to pick Mom up... She didn't want to leave... She was helping with all the older old folks, trying to push their wheelchairs!

I could tell that she was going to be hyper... 

After dropping her off at the Center, I rushed home. I unpacked her stuff and had to do a load of laundry. Then I scootered over to RT Mart to check one glasses place and bought stuff from Costco. I scootered back and it was time for tutoring. 2:30 to 5pm... we are working still on the dissertation! We are down to the last revision!

Mom was home... and sure enough, hyper... talking about Pomona... asking when everyone else was coming to eat. I guess that's what she likes... eating with all the old folks and talking about politics and Taiwan and China back in the good ol' days! Crazy!

I got Mom to eat and then cut her nails... She talked and talked and talked... I'm glad I didn't have tap dancing tonight!

I went for a run after Mom went to bed... I'm praying that she will sleep through the night. We will see. This Wednesday I will go and pick up more of her medication!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Bible Verses about Psalms 119psalm 119:113-120 chiastic structure

Psalm 119: 81 & 114

May God speak to you through these two verses!

Seek Him First!

♡Coral♡ on Twitter: "#God be gracious and kind-hearted to us and bless us,  And make His face shine [with favor] on us-- Selah. That Your way may be  known on earth, Your

2 comments: