Friday, May 21, 2021

No Date... Fridge Light Fixed...

The daily confirmed cases are still in the 250-400 range... so things are still tightly supervised. I had to run with my face mask fully on... Can't even hold it. Alan was running this morning and had a patrol guy telling him to pull up his mask! Abby was doing basketball drills by herself and saw the patrol guy. So ridiculous. He was telling them to get off the court! They were social distancing and just doing drills.

At 2pm, the repair guy came and fixed the light... it was impossible to remove the light bulb as the light cover had melted slightly... No wonder! Anyhow, it was worth the 800NT$ to get the bulb. Next time I can buy a bulb for 50NT$ and change it myself!

Isaiah went to work and Abby had an online meeting since she could not go and do her internship!

It was another hot day and the rain didn't come while I went out running. It was only slightly overcast with a bit of a breeze!

So, we are not to go out unless absolutely necessary. Alan was getting stir crazy, so I sent him out to Carrefour. He was so happy! He wanted to go to Costco just to get out... I don't want to take my mom out... While he was out, the rain started... he was stuck as he didn't bring his raincoat... It's so good to have the rain!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 18 and II Sam 22 are the same... Psalm 18 begins with:

Psalm 18:1-2 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

I just thought that was so beautiful... I needed that this morning... I love you LORD, my strength! Then David lists all the wonderful ways he has experienced God... my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold! And David described the LORD as his rock - twice! 

He indeed is MY ROCK!

I think we can all need that truth today!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Biblical verses, Scripture pictures, Understanding the times

3 comments:

  1. I just pray that God will keep you safe. I am so glad for the contact with you on the computer and SKYPE. I LOVE you. We need some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday here turns out to be a nice sunny day. Has been overcast. Praying for the whole country. Come to Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's our prayer... that people would turn to Jesus... He alone is our Peace!

    ReplyDelete