Thursday, May 13, 2021

Finished the BIG Speech!

What a day... 

I went for a run and spent the rest of the morning practicing for the speech.

I am glad that's over with... Praise the LORD. I just wanted to honor God!

When I got home, I plugged in the WiFi and then heard everything becoming quiet.

The electricity was cut... I couldn't do my 4-5 tutoring session! It was totally weird... and hot... No fan... No computer... NOTHING!

At 5pm, the electricity went back on... I checked the news... Taipower cut electricity ISLAND WIDE! What? First the drought... then the spike in Covid cases... now, rotation of shutting down the electricity? It's been so hot that there has been overuse of electricity. So, every 'area' will have one hour of NO ELECTRICITY! Our generator went on, so the food in the fridge was ok!

Mom was back and enjoyed her meal.

After she went to bed, I went out to tutor! Crazy! 

On the way back, I stopped to buy soy bean milk and more romaine lettuce!

It was good to be back home at the end of the evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 20:9 KJV – KJV Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

Pin on Words to live by

2 comments: