Thursday, May 20, 2021

A Better Day...

I was up early... And after time with Jesus, I went out for a run... but within half an hour, it got HOT! I got back, fully drenched in sweat! 

Everyone was getting on line... And I started working on my talk. Mom was still asleep... she was up earlier, but went back to bed. I was so grateful!

I had a phone meeting at 11:30 and then had to drop things off for a pick up at 12:30. I gave away several things on the group, Buy Nothing Taipei! I keep cleaning and giving things away!

Mom had her lunch and went back to sleep... then came out and went back and came out and went back... that was her routine the whole afternoon! And yes, we supervised every bathroom break. I was going to give her a haircut... but maybe tomorrow.

If you've read the news, you know that we had another 295 confirmed cases. 

I made chicken soup with the bone we had... and threw in some veggies. YUMMY!

It was a good day as I didn't have a load of laundry to do! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Facebook

What a beautiful verse for today!

God's favor surrounds each of His children as with a shield. We are protected. We are surrounded. We are blessed!

Seek Him First!

Psalms Photo Gallery | Psalms, Inspirational scripture, Bible love

No comments:

Post a Comment