Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Work Day!

I started editing and got that finished and sent off...

Then I moved on to finishing my May 13th talk notes and ppt. Sent those off!

I ate lunch... That felt so good...

Took a short nap and started prep for my tutoring!

The kid wasn't very active... But he has improved. Please keep praying for him.

I was thinking... should I go for a run or drop by the glasses place? I checked my cell phone. Another article to edit.

So, I headed straight home and got on the computer.

I finished that and got busy with dinner prep. I also did another load of laundry.

Run was tonight... Like last night. It was cooler too... plus, I also dropped by the glasses place to check their price for transition lenses. My evening Bible study had to cancel as three ladies couldn't make it. I thought it was a blessing from God as I didn't know the day would be so packed with work, work and more work! So it was a nice evening, not having to rush off! 

Alan was the last to get home. Isaiah had tennis practice, but since his shoulder is still a bit tweaked, he didn't stay to play for long. Abby didn't have anything tonight. But she did go for a workout!

Daily Lovely Insight:

With whatever moments I have, I think on the talk related Seed of Provision! God plants them. These seeds can be anything. Perhaps they are painful experiences. Perhaps they are things we've learned or places we've been. But God plants to seeds and sometime in the future, they blossom and become fruitful. Be fruitful and multiply. When those seeds were first planted, we had no idea who 'fruit' they would bare. We might not even know they were there. God knew... and as He nurtures those seeds, He brings them to grow just at the right time to provide something to help someone. Like seeds in the soil, we must believe they are being transformed buried down there. We can't hurry the process. We must trust the Creator. Throughout the Bible we see this principle... even from the first bite of that apple!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 (Page 2) - Line.17QQ.com

2 comments:

  1. I thought of my Iraq trip with my friend John planting the seed two years earlier, what a blessing......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those seeds are becoming a harvest, ready to be reaped!

    ReplyDelete