Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Uber Driver Much?

I felt like a "Uber Driver" today.

I was shuttling from one place to another and back and forth and back and forth. SO this was my day:

In the morning, after Mom left, I went to the library to return books. Then I scootered over to ask one optometry for their pricing on transition lenses! Over 40US$! No thanks... Off I went to Shanghai Bank to withdraw Isaiah's salary so that I can deposit that into his postal account. We are trying to accumulate all his money into one account. I scootered over. No line! Updated Alan's passbook and made the deposit. Then I went to get "Old Duke", the scooter that Isaiah is riding, tuned up. On the way, I found a chop engraver as I can't seem to find Mom's chop. I wanted one, just in case. It was about 2US$! Our usual mechanics changed the oil, checked the brakes and then reved up the idle as Isaiah said it would shut off when he was stopped at a light. 

After I finished all those things, I scootered back home. Had a quick lunch and went to Soochow. I had Bible study. We had nine kids... And it was on Living a life through serving others! Great study!

I scooter back home to drop off all that I had and headed off again back to the area where our mechanics is as I had hair coupon to pay for and glasses to inquire about. This shop was willing to do the transition lenses for 30US$! OK... ready by Friday. 

The hair salon did a marvelous job with the coupons. 

I also found a place that has body massages for 18US$. I will buy those coupons as well... but only for a few ladies at our church.

With that done, I scootered home as Mom was about to return. Put the food in the rice cooker and microwave, checked emails... and Mom was home.

I had made chicken rice with veggies!

She had a shower this morning... 

Alan was home and I took off again. This time, I went to pick up Mom's med at Yang Ming Hospital as they have evening 'clinic'. Mom didn't need to come. When that was done, I went over to tutor back in Neihu. I was zig-zagging back and forth this whole day!

God is good... Most of the time, it didn't rain! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This summarizes my feeling for today!

Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God  of our salvation! Selah | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The  Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

Multiply Report 2020 - Beach Lake FM Church

4 comments:

  1. you should keep track on your watch how many miles you rode all around town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't riding a bike... I was on my scooter... I forgot to mention that after tutoring, I went to Carrefour for their Manager's Special and PXMart for more coffee packets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can just track the distance, like use the bike or the run app, and see.,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really? I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete