Monday, May 17, 2021

A Long Day... A Hot Day...

Taiwan is up to Level 3 and now itching towards Level 4. More confirmed cases... 

Mom was home and I tried to keep her entertained and fed... She talked to Annie... She took two walks... She watched In Touch! She watched Murder She Wrote... And yes, she enjoyed her meals... I asked the Center if they could send meals... but they can't. They will call tomorrow and see if they can assist by sending someone to our house to help out... but only two hours a day! I wanted to ask if they could come for a four hour block, maybe twice or three times a week! I have already cancelled all my tutoring so that I can be home... I will also have to go and buy more food... I will get Mom to have her massage... why not?

Isaiah had work today, but Abby was home. Alan went to school to figure out how to do online classes. 

It was a hot day... so after Mom went to bed, I finally had some free time to go for a run. It was still hot, but at least I wasn't running under that blaring sun. I will cut Mom's hair tomorrow! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I can see how people can go crazy with being stuck inside when there is a lockdown! It's only the first day and I was like... Wow... it's going to be two weeks... and maybe even longer! And sure enough, someone sent a message saying that there were another 335 confirmed cases. Schools are now cancelled for Taipei and New Taipei... and they've closed the 'border' so no one can transit in Taiwan. I'm so glad that my peace is not dependent on the circumstances around me.

John 14:27 - KJV - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 #InvitatoryPsalm... - 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! | Facebook

2 comments: