Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Voice of God... Through His Word!

We had a great study... And great food... And great fellowship... 

We finished at 1pm and I came home, put everything away, and dashed out again. I went to pick up free stationery goods and then tutored.

I was going to go run when I got home, but it was so hot plus I had to get things ready for Mom and clean up the stairway area... The fire department is coming this week!

I had to do another load of laundry... Mom's stuff... And Mom was back soon after... I never know how the day goes by so fast!

Isaiah was back from work... Abby was home, too... Alan came home after his evening class...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Praying Psalm 6 | Upward Ever...

I've posted this verse just a couple of days ago... do you remember? With the rise in Covid cases here in Taiwan, CDC has announced stringent rules and Taiwan is up from green to amber... I am trusting that the LORD has heard and receive my prayers. Please pray with me... It will affect Isaiah's trip in September if things don't get under control here! Vaccination has started... only AZ... Moderna might be coming in July. 

We studied about the powerful, majestic, force of God's voice. We prayed that God would speak calm in the hearts of many here in Taiwan.

Psalm 29:3-4 | Psalms, Bible scriptures, Psalm 29

Seek Him First!

UPCFrontliners Instagram posts - Gramho.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh GOD will conquer all, and blessing to you and the country !! We are so much relaxed here now in California. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the government is going crazy!

    ReplyDelete