Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Everyone Is Online!

Alan decided to have his classes online at home, instead of going to school. Abby and Isaiah were both here as well... That was quite nice.

I went for a run while Mom went back to bed after breakfast!

I was going to give her a haircut and another shower, but... 

We watched TV... I enjoy Ms. Marple... Mom didn't... 

In the afternoon, the thunder showers started, so I couldn't take my mom for a walk! But it sure cooled the temperature down a few degrees.

Bad news: Another 245 confirmed cases! I think we will continue on Level 3!

Alan is trying to figure out what we will do for HOP for May and June... He invited me to share... So, I've started looking at "My Favorite Psalm"... And of course, that's too difficult to just pick one, so I decided to make it a 'mini-series'. Pick one from 1-50, another from 51-100, and one more from 101-150. I know people love Psalm 23, but I'm actually going to choose Psalm 37! Now... it's not easy to pick two more... Any suggestions?

If I get to share more, I would go for two more topics: My Favorite Major Prophet and My Favorite Minor Prophet. Any other suggestions? I hope you can tell that I love sharing from the word of God!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Do I like running? Some people think I love it... because I do it almost every day... But the truth is: I love being alone! It's the solitude that I enjoy... Not many people see me as a person who loves solitude, but actually, I love being alone with a good book and a good cup of coffee! I like watching TV or hanging out with friends... but honestly, sometimes, I love long runs for the solitude it provides. Like today, while Mom was napping, I was able to get on the computer and read commentaries about the book of Psalms. I love that... And Matthew Henry is incredible... He wrote 22 pages just on Psalm 37. I learned so much. According to Henry, it is a psalm of instruction, talking about a very difficult issue -- why do we fret when we see the wicked prosper? Let me just share one verse: Psalm 37:27

Frank Almonte Minis. on Twitter: "Turn from evil and do good; then you will  dwell in the land forever. Psalm 37:27 #FrankAlmonte #pray #prayer #Paz… "

I am still meditating on this psalm. I hope I will have the time in these next two weeks to finish the message! Alan is setting me to share on May 30th.

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67: Thy Saving Health – Morning Hope

2 comments:

  1. and the power outage and what to do???? heat and everyone home, and Taipei looking like a ghost town........

    ReplyDelete