Saturday, May 8, 2021

ICEE Week Is Finished! (Friday, May 7th)

Alan came home at 3:15, HAPPY... And he went and played tennis!

Alan was in charge of putting together the ICEE Week events... And the students and teachers all seemed quite thrilled and want to have this again next year!

So, instead of having our usual date, Alan was at school pretty much the whole day. I had the time to finish up my talks... which I did.

I finished the May 30th talk notes and ppt. I will continue to add a few more ideas to that talk over the next two weeks.

I did go for a run, and it was HOT... I was dripping with sweat and it's only May!

I also went to pick up my glasses... I will have to get used to them. And yes, thank you Pam... I will have to check at Costco next time! But I got them for 30US$, so not too bad! I went to Carrefour again. This time I was in search of seeds for my talk. Found them and bought 15 different packets. Too bad I could not find seeds for mint plants.

Mom was back right on schedule... they had a Mother's Day event which Mom enjoyed immensely. 

Isaiah was at work and went and got drinks.

Abby got her summer internship! YEAH. That's settled. She then went out to dinner with friends.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The only think I'm going to write is: I can't believe I forgot!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:2 – MCW memes

4 comments:

  1. you didn't post this yesterday hahah what is abby doing this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. International Cultural Excellence in English Week!

    ReplyDelete