Monday, January 13, 2020

Year End Banquet and Vacation Fun...

I went with Abby for a 90 minute massage today... I think when Annie comes, Abby should go with her...

On the way back, we ran a few errands -- picking up and returning library books, buying fruit...

Alan and I had a counseling session at 3pm and Mom was back by 5:20.

Alan took off for his year end banquet, but I couldn't go... This will be the first year that I have missed the banquet.

Then after Mom was settled, I went and tutored for an hour as Abby was home.

Isaiah had tennis practice this morning and went out with Vikki for the afternoon and dinner...

I was getting on Abby as she has one more assignment to turn in... and she's not getting it done!

We watched TV and ate popcorn...

Oh... Green Bay Packers won... Isaiah and Alan are keeping their eyes on all the football happenings in the States before the big Super Bowl Championship...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 86: 11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment