Monday, January 20, 2020

Fitting In A Longer Run...

I don't think I'll have time to run when we get to Tokyo... So, this week, I'm trying to fit in longer runs... I'm trying... that's the key... TRYING...

I had tutoring at 1pm and again at 6pm... and in between, I prepped for my talk... not to mention trying to get some housework done...

This evening we had another complex meeting...

Tomorrow I'll have two Bible studies and tutoring...

The kids need to go to school to apply for their scholarships... They got a B average... not great, but high enough to apply for the faculty staff scholarship and Isaiah will continue to receive his Franklin Scholarship. Unfortunately, I don't think he got the scholarship for being in the top three...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 17: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment