Thursday, January 16, 2020

Earning A Little Extra Money...

Since Alan and the kids are home, I can go and tutor more... It's nice since the trip to Japan is ending up costing more than I had originally planned... the plane tickets, the rail tickets, the lift tickets, the lodging, the food... I'm bringing a whole box of hot chocolate and coffee packets, hoping to cut down on the cost. I can see my husband wanting three or more cups of hot chocolate while we're at the ski resort... I can't even imagine how much a cup would cost. So, I went to Costco and bought a whole box of 60 packets... I am also bringing our own snacks... chips and sweets...

It's been so nice as I don't feel 'stressed' or 'rushed' trying to schedule everything so that I'd have someone here for Mom...

This vacation is going by way too fast...

Seek Him First!
Image result for PSALM 98: 1

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and my Mom and Kurtis... All six of us... That's why we're going... it will be their first time to try skiing!

    ReplyDelete