Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Bank Done... Tutoring... and A Massage...

Even though it was a long wait, I stayed and paid down our loan... but unfortunately, I parked my scooter outside the bank along with 20 other scooters and we all got a ticket! I can't believe it!

After I finished with the bank, I came home and fell asleep for an hour plus while Abby watched the SDSU basketball game. Unfortunately, with the nap, I didn't have the time to go for a long run as I had tutoring.

The parents gave me a box of flower shaped chocolates...

This evening, Abby and I went for a massage... it was so nice!

Kurtis is over as the dorm has closed up for Chinese New Year...

I have a few more errands to run tomorrow... and laundry to do... I think I'll wait until Friday to pack.

I have a list of all the things I need to remember for this trip... Plus I have to send off my ppt file for Glory English Ministry...

In the news, people are worked up over the Wuhan SARS...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment