Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it... but we actually RESTED today...

Alan got up early to play tennis... and I got up early to pray...

Then since Mom was still asleep, I went back to bed. Mom is fighting a cough, so I gave her some cough medicine. It has helped calm her down...

So, we didn't get up until 10:30... YIPPY!

I made sweet dumpling balls for breakfast and Mom loved it... She wanted MORE!

In the afternoon, she watched Little House and I went for a run!

We decided to go out to dinner... All the restaurants were packed... We finally found a more expensive American place and had dinner... It was very nice and cozy... and Mom said she didn't eat enough!!!!!!! We invited Kurtis but he couldn't make it. He was up all night... drinking... and didn't get to bed until 5am! Oh well... we can't control other's people's decisions...

After Mom went to bed, we watched TV...

What a great way to start the New Year!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment