Sunday, January 19, 2020

Biking & Sunday Blessings

I don't run on Sundays, but I decided to go for a bike ride... It was chilly and windy and drizzling... but I loved it... Abby and Isaiah went to play basketball... and of course, Alan played tennis this morning.

We had church this afternoon... and we talked about Does God heal today?

Abby had a counselors meeting and Isaiah had a rehearsal!

This week is going to be super busy... I have lots of tutoring plus trying to get ready for our trip! I hope I can have a bit more time to sleep... But I don't think so... I'm praying for God to help me to have that morning quiet time, every morning... even as we have 21 people together for this vacation! I might need a vacation after this vacation! Please pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 17: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment