Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Funeral Service...

I was hoping to get more stuff done today...

In the morning, I rushed off to a funeral service... My student's grandfather passed away... He had stage 4 cancer 10 years ago... Was able to 'beat it' and just last year around November, it came back again... And he deteriorated very quickly... He passed away the day after Christmas!

On the way back, I stopped and bought 300NT$ worth of fruit... This one lady had a box of fruit... all for 200NT$. There were 10 apples and three dragon fruit and two pears... I bought five more apples.  Abby is trying to eat more fruit and vegetables...

When i got home,  Abby was home. And instead of studying, she was watching this new murder mystery... and I got sidetracked.

I finally forced her to turn off the TV and I started working... while she went and took a nap. She is not very focused or disciplined... That's her biggest weakness!

Alan was at school all day... Isaiah had only one final... and he stayed at school.

I had to call different government agencies and will have to go with Kurtis to get his visa done TOMORROW! It's going to be a miracle to finish it before Chinese New Year... Please pray!

The Elderly Center called to check in on everything... And I again put my mom's name in for the last van leaving at 5:10... then I won't have to pay so much for the 'taxi service'... Yes, please pray...

I made meatloaf... another kind... I put Doritos in it... Wow... it tastes so good! But for some reason, the crock pot cracked, so I'm down to only one working crock pot. I started with four... gave a few away and now, I'm down to one only! This one already has a slight crack... I hope it lasts...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 7:1

No comments:

Post a Comment