Thursday, January 2, 2020

All Things New...

It was a gorgeous day... warm, sunny, breezy...

And I had time to go for a massage and meet with a new student. He's a personal trainer who wants to have class twice a week. I can tell he is super discipline... So... it's going to be Mondays and Thursdays from 1-2... rain or shine... He even wants to pay me in advance... that's something new... Super nice!

Another great piece of news is that ORTV is trying a new Chinese writer so I won't have to write the sentences for the month of January. If the person doesn't work out (terrible sentences), then I'll be back on in February. But this gives me a much needed break.

What other new things? I found out that Soochow wants to continue the Bible study and is willing to change to Wednesday afternoon. I picked the new material for this next semester... I'm going to focus on PRAYER!

I also got cream of corn to try a new recipe... Corn pudding 'bread'...

The kids were at school and Alan had a full day of class... with basketball in the evening... He can't miss that...

I spent the evening watching a new TV series -- Anne with an E... it's on Netflix. I watched two episodes and I love it... everyone else thinks it's boring...

Seek Him First!
Image result for seek the lord early

No comments:

Post a Comment