Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Another Cooler Day...

This morning I had Bible study...

Then one of the Bible study gals helped me book for the rail when we are in Japan. So... I think the total cost per person has gone up to about 35,000NT$ per person! YIKES! I'm going to add everything up... but it's definitely more than I had expected!

My student's mother sent me a message... Could I tutor this evening? So, that's what I did.

After tutoring, the kids and I went out to do a bit of shopping...

With the cooler weather, I wish I could sleep more... I'm feeling quite exhausted, physically...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 92: 12

2 comments:

  1. When do you go to Japan and be careful don't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We leave on January 24th and return on January 31st! Did I send you the link to show where we will be for skiing?

    ReplyDelete