Thursday, January 9, 2020

Part I Finished!

This was another extremely busy day...

I dropped Mom off and headed out on my scooter to meet up with Kurtis at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs... to start the new visa process! He came over last night to make sure everything was done -- the on line application, the health report, the pictures, the study plan, the report card, the attendance record... we had a long list of everything that was needed...

So, we met up at 9:30. I was five minute late as the road was so backed up with election cars and traffic control down in that area...

Praise the Lord... there was no line... Kurtis made copies and we got a number and was called immediately. We were finished by 10:15! They did ask why he was absent so often... that's another story...

I came back home and had a quick lunch and went to tutor...

I rushed back and went out for a quick run...

I had no time to take a shower, so I just changed and rushed out with Abby to take her to Costco. They are having their final basketball team dinner... hot pot and pizzas... and cookies...

I came back with a few minutes to spare so I was able to put away all the food I bought and get Mom's dinner ready...

The rest of the evening was a lot more relaxing... Mom had to take a shower and wash her hair... after she went to bed, I finally had time to take a shower!

Isaiah came home... Alan came home... We watched some TV...

Abby called for us to pick her up...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 28-30

3 comments:

  1. how often was??????he absent????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each quarter... about 1/4 to 1/5... so... out of 150 hours, 30-40 hours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was great that the lady behind the desk told him that the MOF considers 20 hours for TWO QUARTERS to be too much! She said that he is here to study so why is he missing so many classes??? She made him write down in Chinese the reason for this... and asked him to sign it. It was great!

    ReplyDelete