Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Another Fast, Fast, Fast Day...

This morning, after dropping Mom off, we were off to pick up Kurtis and taking him down to get his passport and his ARC! Miraculously, they approved it...

So, we were finished by 11am and Alan and I met up with Abby and Kurtis headed back to school after eating a lunch box!

We had a nice lunch and scootered back finally at 3:30. I met up with a friend who was going back to New Zealand and tutored at 4:30.

I had to get data for Japan... and came home in time for our complex meeting!

No time to run... I wish I could have as the weather was perfect...

Abby had to officiate a game this evening... and Isaiah hung out with Vikki...

And yes, we watched TV this evening...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 13:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment