Monday, January 6, 2020

Tutoring Cancelled...

What a strange day...

Both of my tutoring jobs called to cancel today... So, I was praising God as this gave me a day to catch up on things... plus I had a friend over and she was able to stay and talk... I didn't have to rush off to tutor...

I thought with no tutoring, I'd have time to get other things done... but no...

I did do two loads of clothes, change Mom's bedding... and preview the video from the elderly center. I sent it to James, Annie and Eddie and they all said it was very well done...

I also got a new job opportunity... translating a DM for a government agency... with maybe more projects in the near future... Unfortunately, I think the DM is kind of boring... I'm not sure if I can beef up their English text... or do I have to translate exactly as what they had written in Chinese??? I would love to have a bit of liberty and write something better... We shall see... As for pay, they asked what's my price... I have no idea...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 11:1

2 comments: