Saturday, January 18, 2020

Another Memorial Service...

Since the kids were home, we didn't have to bring Mom to attend the memorial service of Barbara White. That worked out so much better as the service was bilingual, which made it a long service. Mom would have been bored and wanted to talk...

We saw many friends at the service, but couldn't stay to catch up. We rushed back... and I made grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone! I also changed Mom's bedding... as I try to do that weekly!

I cancelled my 2pm tutoring and that was a great decision as I had time to take a quick nap before going to tutor at 4pm.

The kids headed out to watch more basketball games... And Alan finished his grades! YIPPY!

It was a chilly day... and even colder on a scooter. This coming week looks like another extremely busy one...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 92: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment