Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Double Bible Study... and Tutoring!

After dropping off Mom, I went to the bank, hoping to pay off more of our mortgage!

I was shocked to find that it would be a 90 minute wait and there were already 39 people ahead of me... Everyone is trying to get new bills for the New Year!

I will have to go tomorrow...

I dropped off library books and went home... I had Bible study. I had made a salad and brought meatballs in a tomato sauce and noodles... A sister brought fruit... and another sister made dessert!

After the Bible study finished, I came home and took a quick nap before heading out for a longer run. The weather was actually very warm...

Then it was a rush to get everything ready for Mom and I needed to take a shower and head off to tutor!

I was surprised by the generous red envelope from the Mom of the gal I tutor!

I had Bible study this evening... and we met at the American Club. One of the sisters has membership and she treated me to dinner... Reuben Sandwich with onion rings... and the salad bar was fabulous!

Isaiah was home from serving as a counselor... Abby was home from her day trip to Ilan. Alan was home all evening... I tidied up the house and did a load of laundry!

Tomorrow will be the last day for banks to be opened... so I will try to brave it... and I need to go to the library to find a book as I still have tutoring this week...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 92:4

No comments:

Post a Comment