Thursday, March 28, 2019

What A Crazy Day!

Isaiah had said he could be home with my mom on the Thursdays that I teach at the New Taipei Foreign Police Station. BUT... because he had his tennis tournament on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the only day that he could arrange the Franklin Scholarship Interview was today at 11am. So, I had to get my mom to the elderly day care, drive and park the car, hop on the MRT to get to Banchiao to teach, starting at 10:30!

And when I finished teaching, I had to take the MRT back. I drove back home at 2pm.

I quickly put in a load of laundry, changed into my running clothes and did a 25 minute run!

I was back by 3pm and took a quick shower.

I was out the door at 3:45 after I hung up the clothes and got Mom's dinner made! I picked Mom up and had to rush back as I had to tutor at 5pm.

We were home by 4:45 and I put on Little House and dashed off. I was 5 minutes late!

I finished at 6:20 and was home by 6:35!

Mom's dinner was already made, so I just had to heat it up. Isaiah was home. He said the interview went well!

After dinner, I got Mom settled into her bedtime routine and I had lots of tasks to get done before Alan and Isaiah and Abby got home!

God carried me through because I seriously didn't think I was going to make it through this day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 27: 1

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you have many things to do, but I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... We appreciate all the prayer support!

    ReplyDelete