Friday, March 15, 2019

A Very Handy Friday!

Mom did NOT go to the Elderly Day Care Center as the paperwork was not uploaded into the system. So, Mom just went to the church singing old song program and then had a massage. While she was there, Alan and I had our date and then we went to shop for things.

After the coming back home, we started on all the projects. Except for the window in Abby's room, everything else was done!

At 5pm, I still had not heard from the Elderly Day Care Center, so I called the Neihu Office. They immediately apologized and said they will send it. Five minutes later, I get a message on my phone from the lady in charge of the Elderly Center -- APPROVED! So, on Tuesday I will let my mom go there from 9:30 to 4:30.

This afternoon, while Mom watched Little House, I went for my quick run!

Family Night this evening...

Seek Him First!
Image result for I Thes 5: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment