Monday, March 11, 2019

A Good Monday!

I didn't take my mom to the elderly day care center since I wanted to attend the lunch time prayer meeting. I am thinking of going every Monday!

On the way back from the prayer meeting, I dropped off the donation that was gathering in my car! Now the back trunk is not packed with stuff!

I had a 45 minute nap before letting my mom watch Little House and I went for my usual short run. The rain stopped... so it was a very refreshing run.

We had plenty in the fridge. I did cook some ribs for a friend of ours. They bought this nice expensive meat, but their son didn't like it. She mentioned it to me and wanted to know how she can make it with more flavor. I told her to give me the meat and I'll cook it up for her -- American style. I dropped off  the finished 'product' and she gave it to her son for dinner tonight. He loved it! I made the sauce with hickory BBQ sauce, apple salsa and peach/mango jam! I have another bag of meat... and this time, I'm going to try something different!

The kids had school and in the evening, Isaiah had tennis practice while Abby went to her fellowship!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment