Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Day to Rest!

Today was filled with many unplanned events...

I spent the morning making reservations for our upcoming spring break trip... Taichung, Yulin, ChingJing...

Then I went for a longer run since I missed my quick run yesterday. I didn't go to my usual trail as they are tearing down a whole area to build another apartment building! So, I went to the River Park. I haven't been there in ages... My legs were moving faster than normal... and I finished my 10k loop in less than an hour... I was quite surprised. In fact, if I pushed myself, I could have done it in less than 55 minutes!

On the way back, I saw the blood mobile and they were giving free movie tickets. I went home, took a quick shower and got in line to donate blood.

I had made dinner reservation for 5:30 as the kids and Alan were going to the movies at 7pm. The line to donate blood was so long that I didn't get started until about 5:30! It was a two hour WAIT! Alan and the kids and my mom went ahead...

I had bought coupons for this new restaurant. The food was great, but it was a bit expensive. I don't think we'll go there again!

I dropped them off and headed back home with Mom. They went to see Captain Marvel. Isaiah said that the movie was filled with "Easter Eggs". Alan said it was OK. Abby rated the movie a 6.5!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Ezekiel 37: 5

2 comments:

  1. SO FAST !!!!! NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me... I was just as surprised... And I wasn't even going hard... I felt quite relaxed!

    ReplyDelete