Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A Fruitful Tuesday!

Mom and I were out the door by 9:30 as she had a MRI appointment at 10am.

God provided the parking space and we were there three minutes before 10am.  We were finished in 15 minutes and went to our next appointment by 10:20. PERFECT! We were finished with both psych evaluations by 10:50.

I decided to go shopping at RT Mart as they had ginger tea on special! Mom Bea and Annie both wanted me to bring home some ginger tea. I also will be buying packet of coffees and milk tea for them. But those items aren't on special, so I will wait until they are! I hope I bought enough... 100US$ worth!

We came home for lunch and then we both had a nap. I had a very short nap as I wanted to fix Abby's window. The handle was not working! For these fix-it jobs, I always ask Jesus. So, step by step, I felt the Lord led and showed me what to do... and it's fixed! I now need to sew up the screen!

Mom watched Little House and I went for my usual run!

Dinner at 5:15 and Mom was in bed by 7:15!

I had time to work on my talks and write this post!

Isaiah and Alan won't be back until 10:30. I made another batch of beef short ribs... this time I made the sauce with hickory BBQ sauce, ketchup, honey and peanut butter. Oh... so fabulous!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 11:7

5 comments:

  1. I still have 10 bags of coffee, I think there is 24 in each bag. I have no ginger tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethel doesn't drink the coffee and I am cutting back as I am trying to loose some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 bags... wow... OK... I will just bring some as we will drink them when we are there... And I'll just calculate based on one person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not much coffee for me either, I like the tea, more now, with the waving and dizziness............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have ginger tea for you... but do you want some milk tea packets and coffee packets? When we are there at Mom's, we will be drinking coffee packets. So I will definitely bring some!

    ReplyDelete