Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A Busy Wednesday

We had friends who came over at 9am. Mom was up and showered and eating her breakfast when they arrived.

At 10pm, the first social worker arrived. She engaged in asking Mom some questions. Then she asked me questions about the care of my mom. At around 10:45 the nurse's aid came over. So, they asked more questions. Before 12noon, they had assessed my mom as "level 4" out of eight levels. The higher the level, the more money the government will give.

So... with Level 4, we will get money for a wheelchair if the one Mom has breaks. We get 14 days of free 6 hours of care a year. We get 5 days a week at an elderly day care center. I think I will pay maybe 1000NT$ per month! We can get 14 days of overnight care per year -- FREE! And if we need to go to the hospital, they have shuttle busses. We pay 30% of the total fare. The government will pay 70%! On Friday I can take my mom to YangMing Elderly Day Care Center from 10:30 to 4:30 for FREE!

And when the Neihu Elderly Day Care Center has an opening, I can switch Mom to the one that's closer to our house!

This is an amazing work of God!

The rest of the day was just as busy... Tutoring... Counseling... and I had only a 20 minute fast run!

Seek Him First!
Image result for God will provide


4 comments:

  1. wowowowo so much cheaper for eldercare there, here, nothing nothing.......... wowowowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how often can you get reassessed? to change level and get more services??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every six months! They will come again to our house or to the elderly care center to reassess!

    ReplyDelete