Saturday, March 9, 2019

A Very Unexpected Day!

What a day!

I went and tutored for two hours. When I got back, Alan said that our friends will be coming over for lunch. So, we quickly went out to buy food as I had nothing made.

We had 10 people show up... It was great though unexpected!

Everyone hung out... until this evening...

Isaiah worked on his homework.

Abby was out all day!

We had family time again this evening as Abby came home so late last night that we didn't have time to talk more about things.

And I didn't go for a short run as we had guests here and it was raining all day! I can't believe I missed a day and tomorrow is Sunday so I won't be making up the run... I did do a longer run yesterday... What a gift from God!

Seek Him First!

Image result for god is our redeemer

No comments:

Post a Comment