Thursday, March 21, 2019

Driving Back & Forth!

The time continues to fly way too fast... It feels like I just got home and I'm out again to pick up my mom! As I thought about it, I really only had about four hours!

I spent the time working on my talk for Sunday... not only the talk notes but also the ppt!

I finished and emailed it off and then went for a short run and had a quick shower... and yes, went to pick up my mom.

She was sitting in front of the TV... watching sumo wrestling... I don't think she was really watching TV. The TV was watching her.

After dinner, she again didn't look too tired. But by 7:30, she was in bed and at 8pm, I went to our complex meeting.

Alan came home from playing basketball and smelled something 'foul'... Mom had gotten up, pushed the chairs away and went to our bathroom to "dig"... It was a royal mess! Alan was not happy... He had to get Mom out of bed to check her hands... Hopefully, they are washed thoroughly or else I'll be changing the sheets again tomorrow morning! Lesson learned -- lock both bathroom doors! I also had to put dumbbells in front and behind the legs of the chairs to secure them better! What a hassle...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 24: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment