Monday, March 18, 2019

Hospital Report and More...

Today was a long day...

Mom was up early... she was in a hyper mode... but we had no appointment until 12noon...

She was antsy to go out...

We went to the noon time prayer meeting and then headed to Yang Ming Hospital to find out about the report and get Mom registered.  She is very healthy! Even her MRI showed no deterioration of the brain. The doctor ordered a few more tests... I think he did that just to keep me busy.

I then got Mom registered for the elderly day care center... And I didn't have to pay yet... maybe tomorrow! I will get Mom to go four days a week... sometimes six hours... sometimes just four hours.

We came home and Mom watched Little House while I went for a quick run. Then it was dinner time...

I started cooking for my Bible study tomorrow... and we had counseling in the evening.

Isaiah didn't go to tennis practice... and Abby was back by 8pm.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40:12

No comments:

Post a Comment