Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Getting More On Track!

It's been such a blessing to have my mom at the elderly day care center. She seems to enjoy being there and I've been able to feel less stressed and more connected to life, not just focused on taking care of my mom!

The day flies by...

I realized that the trip to the daycare center and back takes about an hour! So, I don't usually get back home until 11:30. By 3:30, I'm heading back to the center. So, I really only have four hours! But those hours are precious.

Yesterday I worked on finishing my talk notes. Today I worked on tutoring and class prep. I also did housework. I still only have time for a quick 20-30 minute run... but the weather today was just marvelous! This whole week is looking really nice.

Isaiah was at his tennis tournament. I'm not sure if their team moved up...

Abby had class and went to work for Lifting Hands.

Alan had evening class.

After Mom went to bed, I took the time to shut my eyes for a bit... that felt so good! I think I've been a bit sleep deprived and my stomach wasn't feeling well...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63:1


No comments:

Post a Comment