Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Time Goes So Fast...

I dropped off my mom at 10:30 this morning and I thought I'd have plenty of time to get things done... I cannot believe how fast the day went by!

Before heading home, I had to go back into the hospital building to drop off a second set of paperwork... then I went to the library to return books, to the convenience store to pay bills, and to the bank to update our bank books. I got home and dashed out for a quick run... Alan came home and we had time to talk as we are trying to arrange tours and to see people this summer when we are in the DC area. 

We were out the door to get a few more errands done before picking Mom up at 4:30 as I had wanted to go to a place to try and get one of our old cell phones fixed...

The traffic was not too bad and we got home at around 5pm. Mom had dinner... She again didn't look too tired. I asked her what she did, but she couldn't remember. She looked happy... I think they gave her a nap. Maybe that's why she didn't look tired. I told Annie that I will drop off a deck of cards so that she can play 21 and solitaire while she is there. I also want them to work on writing with Mom!

After Mom went to bed, I took off to meet up with my old colleagues! One of them is retiring this year so they had a dinner party at a local restaurant. I told them I'll just drop by to say hello to everyone!

The kids were home by 10:15 and we watched TV!

I thought I'd have plenty of free time to go for longer runs or get things done... So far that hasn't been the case...

Seek Him First!
Image result for I john 5: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment