Thursday, March 14, 2019

A Very Busy Thursday!

Isaiah stayed home with Mom while I rushed off this morning to go to the Foreign Police Station to teach. I will be doing that for the months of March and April. "Command Performance!"

I rushed back and got Mom to take a shower and have lunch.

While she watched Little House, I went off to tutor!

I rushed back and got Mom her dinner and then proceeded with her bedtime routine!

I felt that I was rushing all day!

After Mom went to bed, I went off for my run!

Tomorrow... Mom probably won't be going to the Elderly Care Center as I asked if my mom's paperwork was sent over and they hadn't received it... So... maybe next Tuesday!

We will see...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the lord is the everlasting god

2 comments:

  1. Mom didn't go to the elderly center today... but I booked a massage for her... And Alan and I had our date and we also went to buy a few things for the house!

    ReplyDelete