Friday, March 22, 2019

Picked Out Pictures!

It was another busy day...

I can't believe it... I didn't even have time for a short run... That was how busy it was!

And I'm coming down with a cold... Please pray!

I had to change my mom's bedding and get everything washed... including her blankets... at least she didn't get poop on the curtains or I would have had to take the curtains down and do at least two loads of laundry. I wanted to mop the floor but I never got to that!

I had to tutor... That was actually fun as I haven't seen this student for a long time... almost two years! The Mom called me to ask me to work with her as she has not transitioned out of EAL! Hopefully, by the end of May she would make a dramatic improvement, working with me just four hours a month!

This evening we went and picked our annual family portraits... I'll pick them up by the end of this month!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil 1:6

2 comments: