Sunday, September 2, 2018

Yes, The Nasty Habit of Mom Continues...

In case you're wondering... Yes, Mom's nasty habit has continued...

It's not every day... and it has improved... but at least twice a week...

And today, I was busy cleaning up after church and I turned and didn't see her... and I knew.

She had walked to the restroom on her own. (May I say that today she had already gone to the bathroom at home three times and two times at church. And I was with her all those times, so she could NOT do her nasty habit. I told Abby, Grandma is mad... as she wants to... but I've been with her every minute!)

Well... I rushed to the restroom and she had locked herself in the stall and refused to open the door. Abby went into the stall next to her and stood up on the toilet seat to yell over to her that she needs to open the door... still she would not... UNTIL she was finished! YIKES... Plus, Abby had to keep yelling over the stall for her NOT to touch her eyes... or her face with her hand!

Yes, everyone heard me pounding on the restroom door... and Abby yelling over the stall wall... and I had to explain what was happening...

We soaked her hands and cleaned up the restroom, spraying down the whole stall and wiping everything down.

I thought I'd write and let those of you who are interested know what's going on...

Other than that, we had a marvelous day of rest!

Seek Him First...
Image result for rejoice always pray without ceasing

2 comments:

  1. oh man oh man oh man.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say that she's getting better... Not as often... but this time was BAD!

    ReplyDelete