Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A New Schedule!

From March to July, I was getting too exhausted, carting my mom to all the classes and activities. But since coming back, I've started a new schedule... a better schedule.

First of all, I dropped three of my tutoring pupils. Yes, less money, but also less running around.

Secondly, I decided that any activity that's only an hour was not worth it. So, I don't take Mom to the Monday and Friday morning Praise Dance. Instead, Monday afternoon is the ONE HOUR, ONE ON ONE, class. Now, that's totally worth it, even though it's only one hour! Tuesday is the Senior Worship Service. That goes from 9:30 to 12:30. Wednesday is the blind masseuse. This is NOT free, but totally worth it! Thursday morning is the Knee Strengthening Class, 9:30-12noon. Friday morning is the Singing Old Song Activity that's also from 9:30 to 12noon. I might start Mom on the elderly afternoon board games. The ladies at church are so nice. They keep inviting me to bring my mom. So, this Friday, I think I will. That's from 2-4pm. I like the new schedule better as I'm not driving all the time. On some afternoons, I give her Little House. And she has her shower in the morning.

Finally, I have my two Bible study groups, which I love. I will be speaking,but only five times in the next four months! My NSB class will end in November. Until then, I will have to have someone come to stay with Mom while I'm teaching once the kids start school... which is NEXT WEEK! I sure do miss having them around!

I'm so glad for this new rhythm to my week...

Oh... what do I do when Mom is in these classes? I go and get some errands done... or I sit and read at a coffee shop! I no longer try to rush back home to get things done at home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 31:14-15

2 comments:

  1. yup, much better your march thru june schedule was way too much......

    ReplyDelete
  2. And since you spend 75US$ a day for help (six hours), I budget that amount for a week of fun things like blind acupressurist, foot massage and hair wash. Those things are once a week! And then since I still teach at NSB, I have to pay about 60USD$ a week. But when my class is over, I won't have that expense!

    ReplyDelete