Monday, September 17, 2018

A Very Productive Day!

In the morning, I cut my mom's hair. She was complaining about the length in the back. She didn't think it was short enough! At least she can't get a razor and shave it. She used to do that and it looked so bad!

The task for today was getting the National Health Insurance Card.

So, off we went... and God helped me all the way... He provided a parking space. He helped me to remember all the document. The offices that I had to go to were all in the same building. So, after about three hours, we were done! Hopefully, the NHI card will be mailed to me by next week. With a long weekend coming up, it might be the first week of October. Then, I'm going to make a few doctor's appointments.

In the afternoon, Mom had her "class". The teachers are great. And we played cards. They had these giant playing cards. So, I got home and went on line and ordered a deck. I think I'll order two decks. Mom can play solitaire and 21 and all sorts of card games...

A friend came to visit this evening and brought over so many gifts for me. She even gave me a set of Annie's favorite sauces! I'm going to save those for her...

The kids finally came home at around 10:15. Isaiah had tennis practice and Abby is serving as a counselor for the high school fellowship at Nanhu Senior High. Alan was in bed by 9pm.  That's because he and Isaiah and Abby were up at 1am to watch the Chargers game... yes, they really did get up! Chargers won!

Seek Him First!
Image result for pressing forward to the goal

No comments:

Post a Comment