Sunday, September 16, 2018

Still So Hot...

It's true... the weather has not cooled down... It's still in the mid 30's and at night the temperature drops to high 20's. So, we still need to turn on the AC.

With the wedding last night, we brought just two dishes of leftover home since we didn't stay long enough to bring all the other food back.

It was nice to be home... I cut Isaiah's hair yesterday. I cut Alan's hair today. And I'm going to cut Mom's hair tomorrow.

There is always plenty of housework to get done... I try to rest on Sunday, so just a load of wash and mopping the floor!

I was the translator at church tonight...

And yes, I'm healed! Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow I will go and get Mom her National Health Insurance Card... She's been here for six months! YEAH... I'm praying that everything will go smoothly!

Seek Him First!
Image result for i have overcome the world


No comments:

Post a Comment