Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Back Problems!

I got a message today via our WeChat Group that Annie had to call the Search & Rescue Team to carry her out of Yosemite as her back went out... She could crawl... and that was about it.

She said that she was doing fine and after packing up, she went to get her pack and that's when it happened!

She is now home, resting... Please pray for God's healing!

And I don't know what happened, but my back, on the left side, felt totally out of whack today... I had to ice it, and put a patch on and wrap it... I wonder if I'm passing a stone... So, I'm drinking a lot of water and took a cranberry pill. I hope I feel better... Praying God's healing! If it's not because of stones, then I've been lifting too many heavy things and bending down to pick up Mom's tissues or wiping her after pooping or doing too many household chores...

Seek Him First!


Image result for god is my healer

2 comments:

  1. rest and ice and rest and ice and pray some more, oh matching back problems, how weird is that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if the Lord has completely healed me... I don't have that ache when I move... I think I will sleep well tonight! I got so upset with mom today! Five seconds I was talking with Alan and she went in and started digging... I ran over and told her to stop and she wouldn't... and then told her not to touch her eyes and she was using her hand to touch the towel to wipe her eyes! I was having a cow, slapping her hand away from everything! So, we are now locking the bathroom door. I had put a chair there and she was fast, removing the chair and doing the 'digging'. Honestly, it was five seconds ONLY!

    ReplyDelete