Thursday, September 20, 2018

Making Progress

I finished my second talk today... and emailed it off to my translator! YIPPY!

HOP will be starting a new series on the book of James from October 7th to the week before Christmas! I will share the first two times and then each elder will speak twice. I'm learning a lot as I prepare!

Mom went to her Knee Strengthening Class... and in the afternoon, I let her watch two Little House as I had to go and tutor... Next Thursday, I'm going to let her stay home on her own while I go and teach. Please start praying now!

The rest of the evening flew by...

One big news -- I received Mom's National Health Insurance Card... I finished the process on Monday and mailed off the form. And three days later... I have her insurance card. Taiwan is so efficient! So I will take her to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon and find out what can be done about her hemorrhoids. I can also take her to get her teeth cleaned!

Seek Him First!
Image result for the ways of the lord are perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment